Ascot offers excess coverage for third party liabilities associated with the offshore and onshore oil & gas industry in the U.S.
Range of clients:
Our underwriting appetite includes a broad spectrum of onshore and offshore exploration and production companies. This includes small, independent
operators and non-operators up to large, multi-national companies headquartered in the U.S. We also write oil and gas service contractors.
Key areas of expertise:
• Oil & Gas lease
• Oil & Gas lease non-operators
• Oil & Gas service contractors
• Drilling and work-over contractors
• Midstream operators (excluding downstream risks)
Types of coverage:
100% coverage | quota-share | lead or follow lines depending on the individual risk.
• Where we place coverage 100% or act as a lead in a quota-share placement, we offer excess liability coverage based on a manuscript
Umbrella form with the ability to tailor coverage to meet specific requirements of a client.
• We also have the ability provide Follow-Form excess liability coverage.
• Limits for both the Umbrella and the Follow Form placements can be provided on a ‘for Assured’s Interest’ basis. In regards to quota-share placements,
we also have the ability to follow domestic admitted and non-admitted policy forms.
Maximum capacity per occurrence of: $50mn.