Commercial General Liability
$1,000,000 Each Occurrence
$2,000,000 General Aggregate
$2,000,000 Products – Completed Operations Aggregate
$1,000,000 Personal & Advertising Injury, Each Occurrence
Hired & Non-owned Auto
This endorsement provides coverage for autos that may be leased, hired, rented or borrowed during the course of ordinary operations. Coverage is also provided where an employee is using his or her own vehicle for business purposes. This endorsement is intended for small exploration and production companies that may not own any automobiles.
Employee Benefits Liability
This is a claims-made endorsement that provides coverage to the insured (as employer) for errors or omissions in the employer’s administration or management of its employee benefits program. This is applicable to small exploration & production companies that do not have over 50 employees.
Limits are typically $1,000,000 Each Employee / $1,000,000 Aggregate.
Where Ascot provides primary liabilities coverage, we are able to offer excess coverage as well.
$25,000,000 Per Occurrence and in the Aggregate (as applicable), in excess of scheduled primaries.
Typical Scheduled Underlying Primaries:
• Employee Benefits Liability
• Auto Liability (see excluded operations for certain types of auto exposure)
• Employers Liability
• Maritime Employers Liability
• Owned / Non-owned Aviation
• Drilling contractors
• Oil field trucking companies
• Oil field leased employee companies
• Construction companies
• Accounts that have primarily offshore exposure
• Accounts with heavy underlying auto exposure (in excess of 50 private passenger, light / medium pick-ups).
• Heavy truck or tractor-trailer exposure will typically not be considered for primary Umbrella
• Non-U.S. business